Malmo Martial Arts is the premier martial arts school in Northwest Arkansas. We have provided the highest quality instruction in Bentonville since 1992. Malmo Martial Arts specializes in close quarter combat. Our emphasis is on realistic and effective self-defense. We cover all ranges of conflict from weapons to ground fighting; enabling students to effortlessly blend and flow from one range to another. We address both external and internal development. This allows for increased fitness and health, power, energy cultivation, energy manipulation, and healing.
Malmo Martial Arts also prepares students, that are interested in competing, for the highest levels of mixed martial arts, submission grappling, kickboxing, Muay Thai, and stick fighting events.
Malmo Martial Arts offers training in the following:
* Chinese Martial Arts of Jeet Kune Do, Kun Tao, Qigong, Sanda, and Wing Chun Kung Fu
* Filipino Martial Arts of Arnis, Dumog, Escrima/Eskrima, Kali, Kali Silat, Kombatan, Mano Mano, and Panatukan
* Indonesian Martial Arts of KunTao Silat and Pencak Silat
* Japanese Martial Arts of Jujitsu and Shoot Wrestling
* Russian Martial Arts of Sambo
* Thai Martial Arts of Muay Thai, and Thai Boxing
* Western Martial Arts of Boxing and Wrestling
* Mixed Martial Arts