America Martial Arts Academy in Jacksonville, Florida, offers Kenpo Karate martial arts classes for the whole family ages 5 to 95, and an MMA program for ages 12 and up. Please call or click to our website and click on “Sign Up Now!” tab to schedule your TWO FREE private lessons!
In addition, you may also enjoy the following benefits:
– Two One-hour classes-per-week.
– One private or semi-private lesson-per-month, by appointment
– 10% discount on Asian World Martial Arts equipment
– Family discounts
– Small class sizes
– Military, law enforcement, Boy Scout and Girl Scout discounts
– 10% discount on tutoring for children
– Free monthly parenting seminar with discounts on parenting classes and parental consulting services.
Master David Hartsook is a third generation martial artist who has practiced the martial arts for over 28 years. He holds multiple blackbelts in Tae Kwon Do, Jujitsu, Ninjutsu, and is a fifth-degree in Red Dragon Kempo Karate and an instructor in MMA. He has been offering private lessons for the last few years. He has now realized his dream and has opened his own martial arts academy in Jacksonville, Florida.
He has also engaged himself in volunteer work with the Boys and Girls Clubs in Gainesville over the last few years and The Children’s Home in Winston-Salem, North Carolina. Additionally, Master Hartsook has trained US special forces units in martial arts techniques, worked as a private body guard, and was a state institutional officer in Florida.