PrimeTime Sports Performance is Boca Raton, Florida’s newest place to train. Since opening our state-of-the-art 20,000 square foot facility in 2008, Florida, our professional fighters hold a record of 9-1 since joining PT MMA Performance Training Program. Legendary Performance Trainer Andre “Benke” Ferreira brings his elite strength and conditioning programs to PRIMETIME for the World’s top MMA Fighters. Current Fighters Training at PT Sports Performance:
* Thiago “Pitbull” Alves (American Top Team) MMA Weekly Magazine “Fighter of the Year” 2008 – Top 170lbs UFC Contender
* Gesias “JZ” Cavalcante (American Top Team) 2-time K-1 HEROES World Champion (Japan)
* Thiago Silva (American Top Team) Top UFC 205lbs Contender
* Marcus Aurelio (American Top Team) – has successfully fought in UFC, PRIDE Bushido, ZST-Japan, HOOKnSHOOT, KOTC USMMA, WEFC, and Mass Destruction
* Jorge Santiago (American Top Team) 2008 Sengoku Tournament 185lb Champion (Japan) – Current 185lb World Champion (Japan)
* Antonio “Pezao” Silva (American Top Team)
* Wilson Gouveia (American Top Team) Top UFC 185lb Contender
* Thiago Tavares (American Top Team)
* Mark Bocek (American Top Team)
* Dan Cramer (American Top Team)
* Jessica Aguilar (American Top Team)
PrimeTime Sports believes that proper training requires a serious, focused approach that is personalized for each athlete’s strengths, weaknesses and individual performance goals. When an athlete comes through the doors of PrimeTime Sports to train, they will be stepping into a very intense, motivating environment where maximizing an athlete’s potential and performance is the driving force and clear vision of everything we do on a daily basis. Our 20,000 square foot facility is outfitted with the best and most authentic playing surfaces and state of the art, sport-specific equipment that goes way beyond the realm of what can be found at your average training facility. The creation of a training atmosphere that pushes the athlete to go beyond what they can normally do enables their body to respond in a more rapid fashion and allows the individual to obtain significant gains and more importantly be able to sustain them for long periods of time.
At PT, we are strongly committed to doing what it takes to ensure that each of our athletes meet and exceed their personal fitness and training goals. The types of athletes that train at PT range from professional athletes to kids just starting to enter the world of sports and looking for a foundation to build on. It also includes adults looking for a better and more sophisticated fitness program. While the skill level and specific goals change based on the ability of the athlete, a strong passion and desire to train will remain consistent. Our athletes know when come to PrimeTime they must be focused and committed to getting better and training harder than they have in the past.
Our athletes, trainers, coaches and families all take pride in the seriousness of our approach in terms of work ethic. PrimeTime Sports presents a rare opportunity for young athletes to get trained by the same people who train the highest level of professional athletes. At PrimeTime our unmatched facility, top trainers, state of the art equipment and sport specific instruction put together a total package for athletic achievement and success.