MMA Built is a kickboxing, boxing and Muay Thai, Jiu-Jitsu, strength and conditioning program that trains out of Sports Club Kahana, located along the ocean on Maui’s beautiful west side in Kahana (Lahaina), Hawaii. Our goal is to ‘Build’ the most well rounded fighters!
MMA BUILT STRENGTH AND CONDITIONING PROGRAM BUILDS:
* MUSCULAR ENDURANCE!
* STRIKING POWER!
* GROUND STRENGTH
* BODY ARMOR – “PROVEN WEIGHT PROGAM FOR FIGHTERS” BUILDS BODY ARMOR!
* CONDITIONS THE BODY TO RECEIVE IMPACT!
* PERFORM EXCERSICES THAT MIRROS THE MOVEMENTS DURING THE FIGHT!
* IMPROVED STRENGTH IN CLINCHING, TAKEDOWNS, THOWS, SUBMISSION HOLDS and GROUND CONTROL
* KICKING AND PUNCHING POWER
Carlos Wegner is the Boxing and Kickboxing trainer at Sports Club Kahana, with Dimitri Offergeld as the instructor for Jiu-Jitsu and Norman Tran training in Muay Thai. We also have a black belt KAJUKENBO Program. Carlos Wegner, the main trainer, has over 30 years experience in Martial Arts, Boxing, Kickboxing and Weight Training, and has competed in both Kickboxing and Boxing tournaments. Carlos is certified by N.E.S.T.A. as a strength and conditioning trainer.
MMA Built was also proud to be the team involved with MTV’s “Living Lahaina”, with MMA Fighter Sean Souza competing on the show.